Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Begin

Around the time we moved from our apartment on Cory Ave to the House that Love Built, my computer was taken out by malware (my husband says I can't prove it was from Hindi music sites...) It took me until last weekend to reformat it and get my last 4 years of photo files back, but I am doing a little dance of joy, because they ARE back, and I am converted into a salesperson for online backup services.

So. Now that we're back up and running in a room of my very own, affectionately known as the studio, I've got some plans.

There's a lot to share, aside from the aforementioned collection of food love Megan and I made...

I'm hoping to solidify some of my writing in this space this year, and to help me kick start, I treated myself to Jen Lee's journal - I'd love to encourage you to pick one up for yourself, and take the journey with us.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Thank you for wandering to my blog. There is a nesty nest nest awaiting your shipping addy. Namaste, Wendy aka Mother Rising