Sunday, January 11, 2009

We are not afraid

Tenzarelli is afraid of the dark. He is afraid to go upstairs if I am downstairs (too bad there is only a bathroom upstairs!). He is afraid to go in his bedroom where his toys are alone. A neighbor boy told him ghosts live in our basement.

argh.

He seems to understand, deep inside, that what I tell him:

"Tenzin, no bad things would EVER come in our house. Our hearts are too good, and that scares bad things away. Pala's prayers are too strong, no ghost could stand that."

But he is still a little afraid.

So. We made Ghost Spray.



Ingredients:

Some water
Some Rose Water
a few drops each of Orange and Rhododendron essential oil
Some good thoughts and words
Pala's Blessing Pills from the Dalai Lama

Shake well and spray when you are scared.

Our whole house smells nice now, since Tenzarelli has sprayed (literally) every shadowy or dark corner of it. Even in the cupboards.

Jampaloo isn't afraid!


4 comments:

MeganMonday said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great idea! Ghost spray!!!
I'm sure that will do the trick!

Anonymous said...

To cute!

I wonder if that would also banish the ghost dog farts that haunt my place :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this!! It's so Modern!....

Think I'll go make some spray for the
'ghosts of electricity', and the ghosts
of negativity and....
the lost , sad ghosts that just want me to think of them for a moment...

Blessings on your cyberspace
(no ghosts needed there!)
xo

LBBlum said...

Adorable! love those chubby cheeks!